[Elfsea] Keller and Boy Scout Demos

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 18 15:12:25 PDT 2002

I was hoping to go to Fall Court (I promised Phelippe on the virtual Mogwi
that I would start playing more and working less). But, if Tangwystyl cannot
make it, I'll be there as her deputy. I know that she has some brochures
made up. I'll get with her on these details.

As far as a contact sheet...I'll get with Tangwystyl on that, too. Either
way, those items will be covered, Your Excellancy.

She will be out of town this weekend. So, I will get with her on Monday.

Maria