[Elfsea] Keller Library directions...

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Sun Oct 27 05:06:39 PST 2002

       We had great fun. There were other people there with tables diong some
things but all the others were impressed with our group and kept saying how
much we made the day. We had good fighting in both rapier and chivalric and
dancing. We had some mundanes join in our dancing. A few people put their
names on our interested list and we gave away a few cards with our website
information. Thanks to all who came and all who supported us in other ways as
well.
HE Siobhan