[Elfsea] Fighter Practice

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Oct 27 08:20:27 PST 2002

But many of us will be at Veteran's Park anyway. I believe the
change for fighter practice was not published anywhere, so it
cannot be changed or eliminated.

BTW, the web calendar was used up 15 days ago. That means we are
basically 6 weeks late getting it updated! This could be due
to the changeover in Chroniclers or mundanity striking, but
it looks bad with the people we sent to the web site from
the demo yesterday.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede