[Elfsea] Ok, lets talk about Defender and Springfaire

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Mon Oct 28 21:11:49 PST 2002

I do not think that any of the defender tournaments should be moved to Spring
Faire.

Have all the defender titles done at the same event.

If we,asTimothy suggested,  Have The Heavy Defender Spotlighted at Defender,
and the Rapier spotlighted at Spring Faire,  then What Event do you spotlight
the Archery defender,    Archery finally was recognized by our Barony,
beginning with Arthur and continuing under the other Barons and Baronesses.
So why try to sweep it under the rug now.

Innes