[Elfsea] Ok, lets talk about Defender and Springfaire

Shaw, Donnel ShawD at chisd.com
Tue Oct 29 06:52:26 PST 2002

I disagree. We have spent to many years to have the rapier community
recognized. We intentually stressed the inclusion of that champion. As well
as the Archery defender.   Spring Fair was to be our Children's event and
our fun event after a year of stress and work on the part of the populas. I
would argue strongly on the both Champions.

Donnel Shaw
Pre K
Bray