[Elfsea] things for thought

Elizabeth Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Thu Oct 31 00:00:01 PST 2002

I can answer that one, quickly!
I first contacted the group via email. I got 2 responses. One was
from Galen, the other from Lady Emher. Galen informed me of the
date, time, and place for moot.  Lady Emher invited me to a garb
workshop (she was Minister of A&S), even sent directions without
my having to ask for them. The workshop was attended only by
myself, my youngest son Jon, and Sindara. I learned how to make
a T-tunic from silk.  The following week I attended moot at the T&P
building where, again, Lady Emher made me feel welcome. My third
event was a special election of  the Baron & Baroness (Lewellyn and
Xene).  Again, Emher was the one who took me around and introduced
me and made me feel welcome. From then one, Lady Innes took over.
I am forever in their debt.
I only hope I can extend the same kindness and nuturing to others as
they so aptly taught.

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood