[Elfsea] 'Young Ones'

Tangwystl tangwystl at elfsea.net
Thu Oct 31 05:45:20 PST 2002

Dearest Katja!

You most certainly have not annoyed me!  You have been nothing but a joy to
work with and I am quite happy to answer any questions you may have and work
with you in any way.

Tangwystl

 .....I've been reading these mailing lists for a good while now and the
only reason I've ever seen myself fit to post is when I'm requesting someone
to get in touch with me (Which, by the way, I think I annoyed Tangwystle
abit too much, so I'm gonna throw in a quick apology)......
Katja

~Kitty~

.
--