[Elfsea] Bard of Kragenworth Keep

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 15:14:10 PDT 2002

Greetings and Salutations!

We are pleased to announce that Terric Brokenaxe is the newest bard of
Kragenworth Keep and he is also the only bard to have held the cloak twice!
Terric we are sooooo proud of you!
Also, we would like to thank everyone who attended and made it so much fun.
I have special thanks for House Falconrose and Lady Madelina who made an
unexpected store run when our victuals couldn't be stretched far enough and
my heartfelt gratitude goes to Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood for WASHING THE DISHES
and silverware!  Cleanup was a breeze.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
I think a good time was had by all!

In Service to the Dream,

Ld.Tarkus and Ly. Gwenllian

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!