[Elfsea] ME dance class on 10/10

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Wed Oct 9 11:31:36 PDT 2002

Just a little reminder about the Middle Eastern Dance class for this Thursday night. We will meet at my home at 7:00 and dance till 9:00.
Wear something that you are comfortable in and be prepared to take off your shoes.
Last time we got together we all had a great time. There were 10 students and lots of great attitude to be had by all. I hope to see you there.

My address is 2124 Greenway in Arlington. If you need directions just let me know.

In service,
HL Brigit