[Elfsea] Keller Demo Help Needed

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Mon Oct 21 15:39:08 PDT 2002

I received a call the other night from Keller Library about giving a
talk this weekend at the Keller Demo on Illumination and Calligraphy.
Unfortunately, I do not know if I will be able to be at the demo at this
time.  If someone would like to give an approximately 30 minute talk and
answer questions, please contact me.  Also, if you have any scrolls or
other items that you have done or received that you think are good
examples (and in frames for protection) please bring them to the demo so
that area of the arts is represented.

In Service,
Anezka