[Elfsea] That Crazy idea again!

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Mon Sep 9 14:49:21 PDT 2002

Is there any concern with damaging the maze?  Or does the field get razed
once the maze is closed, anyway?

Valentyn

Now available from Jeffrey Turner:
The Garden In Bloom, a novella chapbook published by Yard Dog Press!

Coming soon from Jeffrey Turner:
The Hundredth Magic, a fantasy novel courtesy of Zumaya Publications!
Dragon's Bane and Gossamer, a fantasy novel from The Fiction Works!

http://www.JeffTurnerFiction.com