[Elfsea] Mini-tourney this Sunday changes

Lord Phelippe Descors descors at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 19 12:38:19 PDT 2002

Why not?  Ask your Knight, as a squire one should learn all there is to know
about the arts of combat and Sir Drake is also a very good rapier fighter,
there is quite a bit that he could teach you on the subject.  For this I
wouldn't mind getting out there this weekend, especially if it means that
Drake will be fighting rapier again.  It's been so long sense I have fought
him.

Besides Louis, right now this might be the only way I have any chance of
beating you on the list field. 8-P  (no wrap shots in rapier....hehe)

	Phelippe