[Elfsea] Rapier class this sunday?

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 14:19:26 PDT 2002

Hmm sounds good to me, I only see a problem with the amount of Loaner gear
we have. The Barony has 2 complete sets of gear, including Mask, Body armor,
long sleeve shirts and I think we have the gloves for it to. We also have
one set of Xtra large armor  with no mask, The Barony has 2 Loaner Epee's.

I myself have a spare doublet and hHood and maybee one extra set of gloves.
Sooo if we wanted to have a large scale class and get people into armor
there will be alot of shuffeling of gear. We can definately aford teach
Field Marshaling and have a few more authorized rapier marshals before
Defender

If we want to do this let me know and I will see if I can get a few teachers
out to the park to help...(Hey Llywellyn..........)

IN Service
Darius, Baronial Rapier Marshall