[Elfsea] Mini-tourney this Sunday changes

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Thu Sep 19 20:20:57 PDT 2002

I would be more than glad to look into who else can teach a class on
either glaive or round shield and short spear, since those are possible
weapon forms in the Defender tournament.

I think that if the Barony wants to do a mass conversion for a day it
might be better to wait until after Defender. For that particular
endeavor we might host a day "in drag" where all combatants at practice
(as able) try their hand at the form of combat (chivalric or rapier)
they are the least familiar with.

I remain ever in service,

  Tomas