[Elfsea] Defender Coordinator's Meeting

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 11:12:47 PDT 2002

Greetings Elfsea,

I am sending this reminder that this Thursday 7:30pm at HL Caelin's home,
will have a Coordinator's Meeting for Defender.  If you are a Camp
Coordinator, Activity Coordinator, or an event volunteer, please try to be
there to help finalize plans.  If you wish to volunteer, please be there.
If you are interested in what is being planned, please be there.  If you
just like Caelin's House, please be there (oh yea, I'm not the Fool any
more.  sorry that slipped).
Raimond

<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>