[Elfsea] Troll for Defender

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 09:41:38 PDT 2002

Greetings Elfsea,
       As you know, Elfsea Defender will be here soon. Is your garb ready?
Have you signed up for volunteer hours? Remember, Elfsea Defender is only as
good as we make it. We must work this event for it to be successful. Fighting
and entering contests are fun, but we need volunteers badly. Lady Aislyn has
not received any volunteers for the gate. If we don't have people to man the
gate, we will collect no money. If we collect no money, life in Elfsea as we
know it will cease. Please contact Lady Aislyn now to sign up to work your
shift at troll. She has promised beverages (hot or cold, depending on the
weather) and snacks for all troll volunters. You my reach her at
cbillings at CCCbuilds.com, aislyn at elfsea.net, or 467-556-2299. Please contact
her now and sign up for your favorite shift at troll. That way you can great
your friends as they come through the gate.
In Service to the Crown,
HE Siobhan