[Elfsea] Prize Baskets

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sun Sep 22 21:26:22 PDT 2002

Greetings to all of you,
It is my duty once again to gather items for our Prize baskets for our
defenders.  I will be shopping for the base items this week but I can never
fill the baskets on the amount of money I am allotted.  I really really need
donations.

I already have a cherry w/hickory-backing bow for the Archery Defender.
Need things for Chivalric and Rapier

There are 3 baskets and 1 chest for the culture camps.  That's a lot of
stuff.

Ideas of what to donate:

Books
Sewing items
Fabric
Brewing items
Armor items - rivets, duct tape, buckles, leather
Feast gear
Leather tooling tools
Home brew
Period mugs
Hand made items
Beads
Jewelry
Period hats
Cooking equipment
Camping supplies

Think of anything you could use at an event or an SCA project they could go
in the basket.
Bring your items to the site, bring them to the Baronial pavilion I
shouldn't be too hard to find.

Need ideas or have questions... please call 817-467-6959
HL Arabella