[Elfsea] Kragenworth Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:20:04 PDT 2002

Dear Gentles,

I know that everyone is concentrating on Elfsea Defender just now, but
please remember that the following Friday, Oct. 4th, is the occasion of the
passing of the cloak at Kragenworth Keep.
His Excellency, Sir Galen is the current wearer of the cloak and,
unfortunately, will not be in our fair lands.  However, he has asked a boon
of Timothy of Glastonbury.  This fine gentle will carry the cloak and bard
book to bardic that night and will be instrumental in judging the
competition.  Sir Galen has asked that the ACTS of nobility, not the holding
of a noble title, be the subject of presentations for competition.  He
specifically mentioned Their Excellencies Daniel and Siobhan as possible
subjects for such consideration.
After Defender, I will post more information on the location, etc... of
Bardic.  We look forward to seeing you there, AFTER SEEING YOU AT DEFENDER,
of course!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle, AKE
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!