[Elfsea] Youth Combat

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Sep 29 12:11:57 PDT 2002

I want to thank all the youth who participated in the tourney. Ryan, Richard,
Justin, Ben, Cory. (There were two older chivalric fighters I can see their
faces but can't remember their names.)  You all did a fine job! I also want
to thank Maria, Marion (Brandy) , and Willhelm for helping with the youth.
There were others that helped and I am sorry I can't remember your name right
now.
Remember if we want to pass on the traditions that make our society we have
to work with our youth to ensure that future.

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor

PS, Thomas I need to get that index card back from you.