[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Today

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 8 11:22:12 PDT 2002

Well I just took a trip down to the park, there is intermitant mist in the
area, and the ground is still stable however I will choose personally to not
fight on it as ground fairly near our fighting area is slick (I slipped and
fell on my tookus getting quite muddy) and I hate cleaning rust off my
blades. So for Rapier Practice if people choose to show up and play with
Epee's and Schlagers have fun, I personally wouldn't suggest it.

In muddy service
Darius
Elfsea Rapier Marshal