[Elfsea] That Crazy idea again!

Frayman Milo brigdon at tvcc.edu
Mon Sep 9 09:11:12 PDT 2002

Sir Romanius wrote:

>But before that let me know what you
> think on this PLEASE!

    I think that this could be a lot of fun.....
    My only concern, though, is that I would hesitate to do the event
_before_ he plans on closing the maze for the season, for the reasons
already stated (ie, things tend to get a little rowdy in a melee....).
    How large a maze is it, did you say? Does it have a center "courtyard"
like a lot of mazes? If so, a version of "capture and hold the flag" might
be interesting.... or something to that effect....

    Milo Le Roux