[Elfsea] Scroll

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Mon Sep 9 10:49:05 PDT 2002

I apologize for the delay in a response.  It was a hectic weekend.

The Scroll has been mailed, and sometime today the PDFs should be mailed.  I apologize for the delay in the PDFs, this months scroll was behind to begin with, and this weekend my wife and I had time to do very little between our other obligations.

Thank you for your patience,

Timothy

P.S. > Aren't you glad you're rid of me as Chronicler as of next month?  ;)

--
= TECH KNIGHTS - "Your Techs In Shining Armor" =
Does your computer have problems?