[Elfsea] OT: Shameless Novel Plug

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu Sep 12 15:00:13 PDT 2002

Shameless self-promotion alert: My first fantasy novel, The Hundredth Magic,
became available today.  To vaguely relate this plug to the SCA, I'll
mention that it includes special appearances by Don Stephen Hawkin and Sir
Erasmus (the dwarf god) and a few other SCA folks.  Those of you with
long-reaching memories might even place the origin of the Scrymger
Infestation.

If you'd like to look for it, the novel can be found at
http://www.BookSurge.com or http://wwww.Amazon.com, by searching for Author
= Jeffrey Turner.  I suggest BookSurge; it's cheaper there, and they allow
the buyer to specify Media Mail (again, cheaper.)

And now, back to your more topical discussions...

Yours,
Valentyn