[Elfsea] Defender

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Sep 22 19:09:43 PDT 2002

Good Gentles of Elfsea,

To those within the sound of my (electronic) voice.

Oh-yea! Oh-yea! Defender is this coming weekend!
As with other events we need your help to make this
fun for all. We need people to volunteer to help with
Sunday. We need volunteers for setup and takedown. We
need people to take shifts at troll, security, and
to work with the nastycrat.

Elfsea has always been a service Barony. "Life is good
in Elfsea" (tm) because we all pitch in and make light
work of what needs to be done. Though we generally don't
help people so we get noticed, people do notice such
things and that becomes award requests to the Baron/Baroness
and the Crown.

Please volunteer for one of the shifts that are available.
There will be sign-up sheets at Moot. You will have fun
talking with other volunteers and talking with the people
you meet on the site. It is a great way for new people to
meet people and ask questions. But make sure you leave
plenty of time to enjoy the event activities.

In service,
HL Caelin on Andrede
Co-autocrat of Defender 2002