[Elfsea] re: Galen & Allessandra

pmitchel pmitchel at mail.ev1.net
Wed Sep 25 08:06:47 PDT 2002

Pyro wrote:
From: "Betsy Marshall" <betsy at softwareinnovation.com>
To: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] re:  Galen & Allessandra
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:02:57 -0500

cool --right across from Manor lake, and just off Barron Blvd.
I guess it was meant to be!

(gotta love that mapquest!)
hugs, Pyro

and Galen replies:

Oh, yes, Manor Lake is just two blocks away; it's a large private
pond, barely large enough for swimming or rowboats, with a tiny
beach, restricted to use by folks in our neighborhood.  And
mapquest says my house is 1.17 miles from my workplace -- a huge
improvement over the commute from Arlington to Carrollton I did for
four years.  I've walked to and from work several times this week
and last.

Also, we've already met more of our neighbors than we knew in our
previous house, and the immediate question of what to do with our
house in Arlington has also been resolved; we're leasing it out.

Our household goods were delivered -- in excellent shape -- on
Saturday, and so we're still wading through boxes, but the
furniture is pretty much arranged.  Thanks again to all who got us
the DVD player, it's hooked up now and works perfectly.

We both miss you all, but this has been a very good move for us,
and your good wishes have carried us along.

We'll be at our first MidRealm event -- Coronation -- this weekend,
but we'll be thinking of you all at Defender.  I would really have
liked to have joined that Scottish Camp.  Coronation is less than
half an hour away, across the border in Wisconsin.

And, for anyone on AIM (that's AOL Instant Messenger), look for
Allessandra as "baronesskarie"; she'd be delighted to hear from
you.

- Galen

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net