[Elfsea] Rixende got a job!

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 25 18:17:05 PDT 2002

Yes, Congratulations to Rixende!!

Timothy, if you are talking about this ex-Hospitaler (I lost my job just
before Paige was born)...yes, life was a bit uncertain. Wondered why it was
so long before we got into the swing of things again? Phelippe's job only
brought home $50 a week. I think the church mice ate and lived better than
us for a while. This went on for almost 4 months. We couldn't get any help
with the rent, or utilities. We lived with no phone, water or gas for nearly
3 weeks after Paige was born...that was tough. But, things are really
looking up. :)  We actually have money left over at the end of the month and
we can play again! YEAH!

I hope everyone else has good luck finding a job!! Your in my thoughts.

Maria