[Elfsea] coffee at Defender

Elizabeth Hawkwood Rbnew5 at netscape.net
Fri Sep 27 00:30:49 PDT 2002

Yes, I would assume so. I'm making a pot of coffee for
me (I just happen to be at the viking encampment) and
will be glad to share it as, I'm sure, you'll find many
others willing to do.  Heh, Innes? I know YOU"ll have
a pot of coffee on...

/Engilborg
(Ly Elizabeth)
(Innes is a wonderful example of people in the SCA
who share what they have and set the example for
others to follow.) ;-)