[Elfsea] Award Recomendations

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 09:51:19 PDT 2002

Greetings Elfsea,
       As of this time, we have received no award recomendations. If anyone
sent any to the crown, they did not cc us so we are not aware of any. Can we
have an Elfsea Defender with no awards for deserving people? If we are going
to have enough scrolls and regalia, we need your recomendations tomorrow.
Don't wait another minute. You do not have to find the forms on line, just a
note to us and crown with the persons name, what they have done that is
outstanding, and that they plan to be at Elfsea Defender. Also, we are in
need of regalia and prizes. Make what you do best, sign your name so that you
may get the recognition you deserve, (or not if it makes you uncomfortable)
and drop it off at MOOT or any other occasion. Elfsea Rocks, lets show the
Kingdom. Don't just expect some other person will fill the needs of the
Barony, we need help from every one.
In Service to the Crown,
HE Siobhan