[Elfsea] Galen & Allessandra's new contact info

pmitchel pmitchel at mail.ev1.net
Wed Sep 4 11:46:19 PDT 2002

As promised, just confirmed the new street address.

Viscount Galen of Bristol & Baroness Allessandra Beatrice Desiderio
Paul & Karie Mitchell
371 Heather Ave.
Grayslake, IL  60030-1222

(new street address effective 9/16/02)
(no home phone yet)
Galen's mobile phone:  817-84-1361
Allessandra's mobile phone:  817-797-5086
(expect that the area codes on those mobile numbers will change
sometime soon to 847)

This address places us within the area claimed by the Shire of
Raven's Lake, in the Region of the Midlands, and very near the
border of the Principality of Northshield (by "very near", I mean
that we'll be living nearer to Northshield than our prior address
was to Loch Ruad).

If you ever happen to be nearby, we hope you'll come visit.

- Galen

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net