[Elfsea] Steppes C&I meeting moved

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Wed Sep 4 20:54:57 PDT 2002

For this month only - Tuesday, September 17th, 2002, 7:30 PM- the
Steppes C & I meeting will be held at HL Suzanna's home at 2925 Seymour
in Dallas (Dallas Mapco 23K, 214-351-3907).

I am having the floor replaced in about half of my house and it may
prove to be more that a minor inconvenience. ;)  I will again host the
regular C & I meetings starting in October.

I wish to thank the poor and simple herbalist, Suzanna, for her
graciously agreeing to host the September meeting.

HL Muireann

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.