[Elfsea] Steppes C&I meeting moved for October

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Sun Sep 15 13:48:45 PDT 2002

Remember......

For this month only - Tuesday, September 17th, 2002, 7:30 PM- the
Steppes C & I meeting will be held at HL Suzanna's home at 2925 Seymour
in Dallas (Dallas Mapco 23K, 214-351-3907).

I am having the floor replaced in about half of my house and it may
prove to be more than a minor inconvenience. ;)
UPDATE:  The foyer has been tiled and looks wonderful!  The other work
will be completed by the end of next week.  Then all we have to do is
get everything back to normal(?).

I will again host the regular C & I meetings starting in October.

I wish to thank the poor and simple herbalist, Suzanna, for her
graciously agreeing to host the September meeting.

HL Muireann

Directions to Suzanna's ( taken from a previous post of hers)

>From the north via I35 (about 30 minutes from Denton):
South on 35 to Royal lane exit (just past 635), follow exit directions
to Royal (left at stop sign to light at Royal), turn left on Royal going
east.  There are several stop lights, including Harry Hines and Denton
(and the rail road tracks), Post Office, then fire station, then
apartments on right.  There is a double light here - at the second one
turn right (south) onto Brockbank.  Go about 6 blocks to Seymour and
turn right.

>From the north via Josey:
Go south on Josey.  after crossing 635 and Forest Lane, it changes name
to Dennis and dead ends at Royal.  There is a double light here.  Turn
left on Royal and immediately back right onto Brockbank going south (you
are essentially making a jog - the double lights are one for Dennis, one
for Brockbank).  South on Brockbank about 6 blocks, turn right on
Seymour.

>From the northeast:
West on 635 to Webb Chapel, exit and go left (south) on Webb Chapel.
There are lights at Forest, Northaven, and Royal.  Turn right (west) on
Royal, go to next light.  Turn left (south - only way you can go) on
Brockbank, go about 6 blocks, turn right on Seymour.

from the east:
go west on Walnut Hill or Royal.  After the light at Webb Chapel, the
next light is Brockbank.  from Royal, turn left (south) on Brockbank, go
about 6 blocks to Seymour and turn right.  from Walnut Hill, turn right
(north) on Brockbank, go to the stop sign (at Merrill), go 2 more blocks
and turn left on Seymour.

from the south:
North on 35 ("to Denton"), exit Walnut Hill and go right (east).
Several lights, including Harry Hines, Denton (and railroad tracks),
light by Whataburger.  next light is Brockbank.  turn left (north)  on
Brockbank, go to stop sign (at Merrill), go 2 more blocks and turn left
on Seymour.

from the west:
from north Irving, go east on Royal and follow the rest of the
directions above for north.  From Arlington, Ft. Worth, or south Irving,
go east on I30 or I20 or 183 to loop 12 north, which merges with I35
north.  then follow directions above for south (or if you miss Walnut
Hill, exit Royal and follow directions above for north).

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.