[Elfsea] Gulf War Central Region Coordinator

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Mon Sep 23 21:03:25 PDT 2002

And Greetings again,

For the past 2 years I have been the Central Region Land Coordinator for Sir
Pendaran.  It's time for me to train someone else.

This position gathers names and other data about the number of people who
are going to Gulf War and those that pre-register.  Then to give the data
into the Ansteorran Land Coordinator, who then will map out our camping
space.

You should be planning to attend Gulf War yourself to be the most effective.
To do this job you need a computer, internet access, some knowledge of how a
spread sheet works, (I can teach you this).  You should be an organized
person, (I know this is the SCA but it can happen) and willing to pay
attention to detail, and have good people skills and willing to deal with
stressed out campers.  It's not a hard job and will be completed before you
actually get on site.

If you have any questions please contact me or Sir Pendaran at
bm3876 at sbc.com

HL Arabella de Montacute

        Greetings All,

        As previously announced, pre-registration forms for Gulf War XII can
be found and filled out, on the Gulf War website (www.gulfwars.org) . When
filling out these forms, you will be asked for your kingdom of residence,
and the group with which you will be camping.

        If you plan to camp within the Ansteorran encampment and you know
the group with which you plan to camp (i.e. if your barony, shire,
household, etc is planning to obtain land within Ansteorra), please list
that group's name along with the name "Ansteorra" in the "Group Camping
With" line. For example, if you're planning to camp with Bryn Gwlad, please
write "Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra" in that line. This will greatly assist my land
staff in the allocation of group land in Ansteorra next February.

        More information to come regarding group land registration later in
the year.

        Thanks very much!

        Pendaran,
        Ansteorran Liaison, Gulf War XII