[Elfsea] truck loading /set up

Lisa Duke lisaduke1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 11:18:22 PDT 2002

I am speaking on behalf on my dear brother, Wilim, who is at this time moving their belongings into Galen and Allessandre's house.

I believe the truck loading will take place behind Caelin's house @ the shed @ 7:00 p.m. tonight. We need as many people as possible to help with this. Many hands make for light work. The more people who show up and work the better it will be for everyone.

My wonderful Husband, Fearghus, will be there promptly at 7:00 p.m. Let's get all the things we need loaded so I can load my things in the trailer before 12:00 midnight.

I will be leaving Arlington at 8:00 a.m. to go to Canton. I should get there well before 10.00 a.m.

I will help with setting things up at the list field. Who will be there to help me?

HL Arabella