[Elfsea] OT---movie review---'King's Guard'

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 17:04:49 PDT 2002

No kidding! The costumes were silly, and the acting wasn't, but we loved every minute of it! I own so many cheezy movies, I'm waiting for the rats to take over! Or Kraft to try to buy me out! lol :)
CairistionaOkay, so it was utterly cheesy... but sometimes, those are the best movies.
They're mindless amusement when there's nothing else on. Just don't take 'em
seriously!