[Elfsea] smithing

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 08:04:12 PDT 2002

Give Laird Logan the smith a call: 817-551-7642 (home)
or 817-681-7973 (cell).

He has been blacksmithing 38 years, has built several
types of forges, and call tell you a lot about the
different types of coal/coke available to use, also
sources of same.

He also has an extensive library of blacksmithing
books, and can help you draw up plans for a forge,
once you decide what type you want.

Ly Madelina