[Elfsea] Re: A new arrival

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Thu Sep 19 10:10:16 PDT 2002

Another healthy Norseman brought into the Tor! I bet his big brother will
teach him all the tricks....  Remember, it was brother Tamm at Guardian of
the Tor who "assaulted" fighters to drink, and when they were distracted,
tried to pick their belt pouches!!  Already pillaging at three!!  My sincere
congrats to my household daughter....a very happy matron here!!!

Congrats, Rhaonna and Logi!

Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Matron, House Silver Moon