[Elfsea] virus alert

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 21 21:03:08 PDT 2002

Ok, be patient with me here...I'm a little computer stupid on this.  When I
received the e-mail, it said it was from Crandall and it has Crandall's
e-mail addy in the "from" section. When I hit the reply button, it also put
Crandall's email addy in.

So, does this mean that someone else is using his e-mail address? Could you
enlighten those of us not so gifted with the technicalities of e-mail and in
plain simple english?

Maria