[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Sep 25 07:02:57 PDT 2002

The calendar is actually current, but the range of dates specified in the
title at the top of the page was wrong. My apologies. As Her Excellency
indicated, there is an active link under Sep 27 & 28 that will take you to
the Defender website. In case you have an old calendar cached in your system
and can't get the current calendar to load/reload then you can find the
Defender website at:

http://www.sharon.pelfrey.com/Defender.htm

I noted that this link was quoted in your reply, but felt it was worth
repeating.

Perhaps I should have made a big, bold link to Defender on the Elfsea
homepage. My apologies to all who have had difficulty finding the site.

At your service, I remain,
-=Armand=-
Elfsea Virtual Scribe