[Elfsea] Rixende got a job!

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Wed Sep 25 13:04:14 PDT 2002

>Hi guys!
>
>As of October 14th, I will be working for Allied
>Electronics as an Instructional Designer! The pay is
>better than EDS, but not incredible. It should be a
>low stress job, with little to no overtime.

One down, about half a dozen to go...  I was lamenting to Fearghus recently that it has been a bad time to be an Officer in Elfsea.  In the last six months either the officer or the spouse/SO of the officer has had 'job issues' for : Seneschal, Treasurer, Baron & Baroness, Herald, Minister of A&S, Knight's Marshall and I'm pretty sure life has been a bit uncertain for Hospitaler and Archery Marshall and a few others.

Best of luck with the new position.

Tim