[Elfsea] You are going to want this book

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) Daungerous at ev1.net
Wed Sep 25 13:30:16 PDT 2002

Just came across a new book that you must add to your collection if you are
interested in Non-European period garb.  What can I say?  From Morocco to
Japan, they have patterns, (yes!!) and historical information.  There are
also instructions for making the embroidered embellishments with your
machine and I could go on and on.  It's a new book so Barnes & Noble might
have it, I got mine from amazon.com.  Here is the info:

"The Folkwear Book of Ethnic Clothing"
Easy ways to sew and embellish fabulous garments from around the world.
Mary S. Parker
isbn 1-57990-199-9

I could be wrong, but I think she is one of the ones that created or worked
with Folkwear Patterns.

Did I mention instructions and patterns and how-to's????  Great Pictures too
=)

Daungerous, the very happy with her new book

P.S.  I'm sorry I will miss everyone at Defender but I have a family
commitment and can't be there =(.  Will miss you all.  Defender was my first
event.
Pretty is as Pretty does
http://www.desertdancer.com