[Elfsea] Scottish encampment

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 09:14:26 PDT 2002

To all people of your group with Scottish persona and your Irish and Welsh cousins I, Lord Artair Macmora, Coodinator of the Scottish Culture Camp at Elfsea Defender, being held September 27-29, do implore your attention.
I wish to make this WAR camp a riotous camp that follows the love theme of the whole event while appearing as a war camp to everyone else at Defender, but once you are away from the Culture Camp, the main love theme is again pursued.  I think as Scotts we can, as a group, make the Culture Camp a fun event but it will take some people to camp within its confines.  I will be providing the food, traditional Scottish without alcohol, for all Saturday but am asking for monetary donations to defray the costs.  The evening feast (Culture Camp only) is to be held in the main hall at approximately 5:00 PM Saturday.  You will need your feast gear and your own beverage if you want something other than water, tea or lemonade.  At present we are planning food for 50 people.

If you are interested, please contact Ly. Maria cehuse at sbcglobal.net or me artairmacmora at yahoo.com by the 24th telling us how many are coming, the approximate camping space you will need and if your tent is period or mundane.

Bring period games for adults and children and if you have the equipment for games like a hammer toss, bring those also.

Check the Defender Website for further information. www.sharon.pelfrey.com/Defender.htm

Lord Artair Macmora