[Elfsea] My find of the day!

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 12 22:50:45 PDT 2002

Hola!

Sorry for the cross-posting, but I'm so excited! I went to Waldenbooks
tonight and they are clearing out a bunch of their old books. I picked up
"The Fine Art of Textiles    Philadelphia Museum of Art". It was originally
$35.00, but was marked down to $18.00 with an additional 90% off...in other
words I got a $35.00 book for under $2.00!

This book is really interesting, it has a lot of period items in it from
weaving to clothing to embroidery. If anyone would like a pic or something
out of it for documentation, please let me know, I'll be more than happy to
scan it and send it to you as an attachment.

I'll try to bring it to Defender, if anyone is interested. In the meantime,
(after Defender), I'll type up a list of things that are period related and
post them to my web-page.

Maria