[Elfsea] What to do on Sunday!

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Fri Sep 20 06:41:38 PDT 2002

Wow thanks for the good ideas.

Still pondering but if we have any short spears.... like 2 I have a round and I know stella does as well....

I would love to do a mass conversion to light but.. it might take a little more planning than just afew days...

one more idea we could do a snowball melee now that the fray will be with us.... could someone with the fray mailing list forward a message to them to see what the think.

On a diffrent note-   Mundanly I just stated a new job as a loan officer and have been super busy... if you need me my work number is 817 652-8900 and as for Thomas Parr

Cheers!
Seamus