[Elfsea] Elfsea Domesday Update

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Tue Sep 24 08:48:47 PDT 2002

Greetings Elfsea!  It is once again time to update the Elfsea Domesday.
For those who do not know,the Domesday is our local phone and email
directory.  This year it will also include award listings for the people
listed in the Domesday.  However, in order for the Domesday to be as
useful as possible, I need your help.  If you would like to be listed in
the Domesday and were not in last year's edition, or your contact
information has changed since last year, please email me with the
changes.  If you don't know what your current listing says, then I can
provide you with that information.

Also, as we are including award listings this year, each person needs to
check their listing in the Ansteorran Roll of Precedence to make certain
that the information on awards is correct.  If you don't know how to do
this, please contact Lord Tomas or find me at an activity within the
next month.  Once it has been checked, please send me an email stating
what name in the Roll has been checked and if anything is wrong, the
correction.  As Portcullises, Grails and Ants are not included in the
kingdom roll, I will need each person to supply whether or not they have
one of these awards (with dates if possible).

If you have any questions, please email me (anezka at elfsea.net) or find
me at a Baronial Activity.  I will be collecting this information
through October Moot for publication by November Business Meeting.

In Service,
Anezka z Rozmitala
Keeper of the Domesday