[Elfsea] Arabella's head/brain thing

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Tue Sep 24 16:37:39 PDT 2002

Greetings to all of you,

If you are un-interested in someone else's medical issues delete now.

I saw another Neurosurgeon today have a final diagnosis.  I probably have a
benign pituitary tumor that has ruptured.  Surgery is scheduled for Friday
October 18, 2002 at Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.

I am to see an endocrinologist and an ear nose & throat (ENT) surgeon before
the surgery.

I finally proved to the doctors that whatever I have was first discovered in
1994 and has grown to the size it is today.

If you want more info contact me.  Wish me luck!

Arabella