[Elfsea] A favor to ask

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Wed Sep 25 07:00:47 PDT 2002

Good gentels,

Upon this day the coutdown for our wedding has begun.  With this said I have a small favor to ask.  We have many people coming to the wedding and this will be the first contact with the sca.  I have a good amount of garb ready for them but it does not hurt to plan ahead.  If anyone who can please pack a extra set of garb and bring to our wedding area we would be most thankful.  please mark it with your name so we can get it back to you!

all sizes and types welcome

I am in need of 2 young ladies dresses sizees 0-2 for my neices.

In Great Thanks,
Seamus O'Dubdha