[Elfsea] OT- If you are still using Dial up

Tom Parr seamus at elfsea.net
Tue Apr 1 07:54:53 PST 2003

Hey all....

If you are still using dial up SBC/Yahoo is making a big push $15.95 a month with the first 6 months free.... There might be a small activation fee <like one month up front..>They also include software to close your exesting accout port over addresses and forward mail for a few months....

If you are intrested drop me a mail with a number I can reach you during the day and i will put it into my computer at work to get you set up...!  Also I can check if you quailfy for DSL which is in the $39.95-$179.95 range depending on how fast you want to go....

In Service,
Seamus