[Elfsea] Springfair archery shoot loaner

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 13:56:43 PST 2003

I have just taken a crossbow out of my collection that
i am going to offer up as a loaner for the Springfair
Shoot this coming saturday. This is to encourage
someone that does not have gear to shoot to be able to
shoot. I am thinking that two or maybe three people
will be able to use it during the shoot so this will
be on a first come first serve basis.

What my hopes are is that someone thats wanted to
shoot archery *OR* a inexperianced archer will take
this offer to get them into what proves to be a very
fun time. I will have bolts to go with it and i will
instruct you in the use of it. It is of low poundage
but will reach 40 yards very easy, and do very nicely
for the purposes of this competition.

Please - this is for those that are wanting to get
into/new to archery *OR* for those that do not have
gear to shoot and want to try it before they make the
plunge.

After the shoot if you wish to try a crossbow and
never have shot one, i will make it availible as
time/range permits.

In service,

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia