[Elfsea] seeking

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 20:19:37 PST 2003

Am seeking to be contacted by crossbowmen and
crossbowwomen. If you shoot crossbow, either combat OR
target and want to have some fun. Please email me.

Dmruff1 at yahoo.com

Once i get a list i will email back and we will set a
date to talk about a crossbow company that will be
trained for combat and target shooting. Mainly it's an
excuse to practice, have fun and enjoy a common
interest.

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci