[Elfsea] A Friendly Reminder

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Thu Apr 3 04:59:56 PST 2003

This is just to remind everyone that the dreaded Daylight Savings Time goes
into effect this Sunday at 2:00 A.M., which means that we all need to turn
our timepieces ahead one hour.  For those of us at SpringFaire, we'll just
have to remember that when we leave the site on Sunday, it'll be an hour
later than normal.

But that means we'll have an extra hour of sunlight to unload the trailer at
the shed!  Hip Hip Hurray!

Ceatta